- Dog walking services should be paid for in advance unless otherwise agreed and there are block booking discounts available for block bookings of 1 hour walks.
- A block booking is 5 or more 1 hour walks and must be paid for in advance to attract a 10% discount. Regular Clients may wish to pay for a bock booking or pay as they go.
- For our regular Clients It is possible to have an account which is to be paid, weekly or monthly. We offer this service on a flexible nature and as such do not charge cancellation fees for dog walking - you only pay for the walks you have.
- Other services which include dog walking such as our luxury pamper days and doggy day trips can be added to your account if you are an account customer or must be paid for when booking or on the day if you are a new Client.
- We may take a deposit for pamper days to secure the date with our grooming partners but full payment can be made on the day.
- Dog walks can be booked between 9am and 6pm walks after 6pm come under our after hours service.
- Cheque (no fees for processing)
- Bank Transfer (Online Banking/BACS)
We do not charge extra for weekend bookings or any service booked for the weekend including dog walking. Our rate for Bank Holidays is double the standard fee and as Bank Holidays are busy times for us please book in advance if you are able to as we have a large Client base many of whom enjoy using our services over these periods.
We provide a fully insured service and will provide all legal contracts and forms. After we have arranged your free consultation we will e-mail or post all the relevant forms as part of our Booking Information Pack. We provide a personalised quote for your consideration and are happy to tailor our services to your needs.